Inventory module can be accessed from the navigation bar by clicking on Resources and choosing "Inventory" from the drop-down menu.
Inventory module in Agrivi works in real-time and it allows you to track the actual stock level at any point. During the initial setup it is important to setup the inventory with the products you currently have in stock. In this way, you will be able to virtually utilize them in your field records. Used amount will be deducted from your total amounts available in your inventory.
Inventory contains 5 main categories by default (fertilizers, pesticides, fuel, crop and seed) that contain items and their current inventory status.
There are a couple of important details that you need to keep in mind while setting up your inventory:
- Add stock - you can add your products by clicking on the "Add stock" button at any point
- Manage - the button above your warehouse list called "Manage" gives you options to: add your own items in your Agrivi database, add varieties of the crops you grow, add warehouses and transfer items from one warehouse to another
- Warehouse - you can create as many virtual warehouses as you will need. You can also create bins inside of each warehouse if needed.
- Date - when adding a product, keep in mind that the date you will enter at the beginning is the date from which you will be able to use this product in the system
- Add seed/crop - when adding seed/crop, you need to keep in mind in which unit you will store it. If you are planting in kg, make sure that the seed is in kg. If not, you will not be able to utilize the products in the tasks.