Season templates allow users to quickly and easily plan their growing seasons.
To create your own digital season template:
- Navigate to "Crop Management" - "Crop productions" then select the "Season templates" tab.
- Click “Add season template” to create a new template, entering the name of the template, the crop production to which you are assigning it, and the template order.
- While the template name and order can be edited after the fact, take care to assign the template to the correct crop, because this information cannot be edited later.
- Once added, your season templates can be populated with predefined lists of activities for every crop you grow, facilitating fast and easy season planning.
- To create activity lists, click on “Add task template” for each activity you plan to perform during the growing season.
- For each activity template entry, specify the name and task order which determines the order of the task in the activity list.
To learn more, click HERE.
Article is closed for comments.