Register existing plants is a term used for managing your permanent crops. There you can enter total number of planted trees per variety and field to be able to track total planted trees and the current quantity. Based on the plant's age at the planting and the date of planting, the system calculates the age of your orchard.
Articles in this section
- Can I use AGRIVI for wine production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in AGRIVI?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?