Agrivi mobile app is an extension app of the web application and it can be used only for specific actions. Web application accessed via Internet browser is considered as your primary Agrivi tool and all the initial account setup needs to be done via the web app (resources, initial crop management setup, general account setup,..). To find out how to use Agrivi mobile app, check out video tutorial about it HERE (inster link).
Articles in this section
- How can I change the password?
- Can I use Agrivi as an accounting software?
- Can I use agrivi for greenhouses or hydrophonics?
- How Agrivi monitors weather?
- How many users are currently using your products?
- Do you have an open API?
- What is an approximate cost for an image sensor?
- Does Agrivi provide API integration?
- Is the cooperative panel different from the farm management panel?
- Is Agrivi available on iOS or Android mobile apps?