You can export your reports in Excel or in PDF. Just find your invoice inder "Finances"->"Sales" , click on "Options" and "Export" for an individual invoice. If you want to create an invoice that includes all your sales, press "Export" tab under the graph and choose between different formats. After that, you can print them our directly from your device.
Articles in this section
- What kind of reports do you have?
- How to use dashboard in AGRIVI?
- I saw in Dashboards payables and receivables. What are these and which data they are showing?
- What is ROI in AGRIVI and how is it calculated?
- Where can I see the total cost of farm materials and workers used in crop production?
- What is real-time field analytics?
- Can I print sales invoices from AGRIVI?
- Can I generate a report with cost per particular task?
- Is there a way to generate custom reports?
- How can I get agriculture KPI's?