Payables are amounts a company owes because it purchased goods or services on credit from a supplier or vendor. Receivables are amounts a company has a right to collect because it sold goods or services on credit to a customer.
Articles in this section
- What kind of reports do you have?
- How to use dashboard in Agrivi?
- I saw in Dashboards payables and receivables. What are these and which data they are showing?
- What is ROI in Agrivi and how is it calculated?
- Where can I see the total cost of farm materials and workers used in crop production?
- What is real-time field analytics?
- Can I print sales invoices from Agrivi?
- Can I generate a report with cost per particular task?
- Is there a way to generate custom reports?
- How can I get agriculture KPI's?