AGRIVI features an extensive commercial product database, which is built-in to lessen the data entry load of our customers. However, if some products are missing, you can add them by yourself via our ''Manage Items'' feature, which is positioned under Resources in the navigation bar. You can learn how to register a custom item HERE.
To add items for which a category already exists:
- First navigate to Resources - Manage Items, then select "Register new product" and select one of our 5 default categories;
- Fill in any important details, such as the item name, unit of measurement, manufacturer, etc.
- For fertilizers and pesticides, you have the option to enter nutrient and active substance concentrations as well.
To add a product for which a category does NOT exist:
- First navigate to Resources - Manage Items, then select "Manage Cateogries."
- Here, you can add a new category name, description, and adjust the category's order in the list.
- Once added, you can add a new item to this category via the process described above.