AGRIVI lets you create monthly, weekly and daily activity plans, which are segmented by each crop production and season.
Creating activities/work orders can be done in 3 different ways:
- First, select "Crop Management" - “Tasks” in the navigation bar; click the “Add task” button; and fill in all of your activity data - the crop, season, activity name, date range for its completion, and task status (planned, in progress, finished).
- You will also need to select a task category (one or multiple), which determines the types of data you can enter, as well as a responsible person, who will be notified about the activity.
- Regardless of task status, you can enter resource usage and work hours within activity details. Always remember to SAVE your progress, so you don't lose important data.
2. Crop Productions
- You can also add tasks by selecting "Crop Management" in the navigation bar and clicking into individual crop productions - this will bring you to a list of all activities for that particular crop, filterable by season.
- When you add a new task from this screen, the season and crop data will be prepopulated, which can save you time.
3. AGRIVI Mobile App
- Within AGRIVI's mobile application, you can add tasks via multiple screens. You can select the clipboard icon in the navigation bar, then select the plus ("+") icon to add a new task.
- Alternatively, you can enter into each crop production individually from the home screen, and select the plus icon to add a new task.
To find out more, click HERE.