Agrivi detects potential pest risk automatically. Once you mark your fields on a map Agrivi will provide you with weather data for that particular location. The weather data works in combination with our pest detection algorithms that detect possible pest occurrence based on weather conditions necessary for that pest to occur.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Agrivi for wine production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in Agrivi?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?