In AGRIVI, season represents a single vegetation period of a crop with a set of tasks that need to be performed (e.g. from maintenance, fertilizing, protection to harvesting). To learn how to plan crop season in AGRIVI, click on this link HERE.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use AGRIVI for Wine Production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in AGRIVI?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?