In Agrivi, season represents a single vegetation period of a crop with a set of tasks that need to be performed (e.g. from maintenance, fertilizing, protection to harvesting). To find out more, click on this link HERE.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Agrivi for wine production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in Agrivi?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?