To transfer items between warehouses, go to "Resources" -> "Inventory", find the item you want to transfer and click on the "Options" on the right side of it. Choose "Transfer items", specify date, transfer source and destination as well as quantity. Save changes.
Articles in this section
- Can I use AGRIVI for wine production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in AGRIVI?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?