Yes, you can. In that case you need to choose the category General. General category is not connected to any crop, season nor field.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use AGRIVI for Wine Production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in AGRIVI?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?