You can limit the permission set for all users added to the account under user's details. Click on Edit button next to his details and then on tab Permissions. There you will be able to limit certain set of permissions for each AGRIVI section.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use AGRIVI for Wine Production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in AGRIVI?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?