You can go to Resources-> Fields, choose the field click o grey circle and choose Details. On the bottom of the page you will be able to see its utilization with exact timeframe. You can also generate a report by clicking Analyze-> Reports-> Crop production-> Crop rotation and filter it by field or date.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use AGRIVI for Wine Production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in AGRIVI?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?