This can be done by creating separate crop productions for each crop and linking the filed to both crop productions. To each crop production link the field's area on which certain crop is grown.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Agrivi for wine production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in Agrivi?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?