Assets (or capital expenses) can be registered through expense invoices. To mark a purchase as a capital expense, simply mark the “Is capex” checkbox when adding item to the invoice and enter amortisation period for the purchased asset. To check video about Asset Overview, click HERE.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use AGRIVI for Wine Production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in AGRIVI?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?