Discussions are used for exchanging information (comments & documents) between employees. To start a discussion, a new topic has to be created. When a new topic is created, all employees receive updates about this topic by default and everyone can post comments to this topic.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use AGRIVI for Wine Production?
- What are Discussions used for?
- How much documents can I store?
- Where can I find overview of capital expenses?
- How to register assets (or capital expenses)?
- I grow two different crops on one field. How to register that in AGRIVI?
- How to organize my virtual warehouse?
- How can I change the size of the field?
- Where can I check crop rotation?
- How to edit work cost?