AGRIVI Blogs are intellectual property of AGRIVI, so if you want to use it, you can, but it is necessary to put a link to original article in the text and put a source in the end of the article where it is clearly stated the source was AGRIVI Blog with title of the article and related link.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the password?
- Can I use AGRIVI as an accounting software?
- Can I use AGRIVI for greenhouses or hydrophonics?
- How AGRIVI monitors weather?
- How many users are currently using your products?
- Do you have an open API?
- What is an approximate cost for an image sensor?
- Does AGRIVI provide API integration?
- Is the cooperative panel different from the farm management panel?
- Is AGRIVI available on iOS or Android mobile apps?