Go to "Analyse"-> "Reports", click on "Finances" tab and generate "Expenses" report. You have an option to adjust it to your needs, choosing between different cost centers, category, vendors, adjusting period. To know more click HERE.
Articles in this section
- What kind of reports do you have?
- How to use dashboard in Agrivi?
- I saw in Dashboards payables and receivables. What are these and which data they are showing?
- What is ROI in Agrivi and how is it calculated?
- Where can I see the total cost of farm materials and workers used in crop production?
- What is real-time field analytics?
- Can I print sales invoices from Agrivi?
- Can I generate a report with cost per particular task?
- Is there a way to generate custom reports?
- How can I get agriculture KPI's?