ROI is showing a Return of investment in Agrivi for each crop production. Whenever you are creating an expense or a sales invoice you have the possibility to choose where you would like to assign a cost or an income. This will automatically be calculated in your Dashboards in the ROI tab where you will be able to see for which crop production have you returned the investment and for which not yet.
Articles in this section
- What kind of reports do you have?
- How to use dashboard in Agrivi?
- I saw in Dashboards payables and receivables. What are these and which data they are showing?
- What is ROI in Agrivi and how is it calculated?
- Where can I see the total cost of farm materials and workers used in crop production?
- What is real-time field analytics?
- Can I print sales invoices from Agrivi?
- Can I generate a report with cost per particular task?
- Is there a way to generate custom reports?
- How can I get agriculture KPI's?